Following Stephen’s lead, here is my schedule for the Fall 2009 quarter at Kellogg.
- ACCT 430 - Accounting for Decision Making - Prof. Sridharan - Mon/Thu 10:30-12pm
- FINC 440 - Finance I/II (Turbo) - Prof. Braun - Tue/Fri 3:30-5pm
- MGMT 431 - Business Strategy - Prof. Mazzeo - Mon/Thu 8:30am-10am
- DECS 433 - Decision Making Under Uncertainty - Prof. Herold - Tue/Fri 1:30p-3:00p
And my orientation class.
- MORS 430 - Leadership in Organizations - Prof. Medvec
The MORS class is just about over. We took the final this past Friday, but there is a still a group project that we need to submit in mid-October. The class covered 5 topics:
- Decision Making
- Managing groups/organizations
- Social Capital (networking)
- Leading change
Fortunately, Prof. Medvec specializes in Negotiations, and she is a rockstar, so that part was amazing.
I’m still trying to find the right balance between classes, clubs, and socializing. At this point, I think I’ve been socializing as much as my married classmates (not much). I’ve started playing rugby again on Kellogg’s team, and I figure that will be my primary social activity. It’s not perfect yet, but my balance is slowly coming together. There is no doubt in my mind that classes are my priority though.